Membership at the Club is a great way to meet other expatriates and make new friends in Jakarta. Members enjoy genuine Indonesian hospitality in a friendly environment.
The club accepts membership from all nationalities provided they pass the screening test. This is as well as the conscientious in-house security, that makes The American Club a secure hideaway for all the family.
The American Club fosters a healthy and convivial community atmosphere, where sharing special time with family and friends is of the utmost importance.
The American Club whether you are looking for a refreshing weekend with your family and a rejuvenating workout or business gathering with colleagues partners – its here at The Club!
For Application Form please contact email@example.com
How To Apply
- Fill out our membership form, return it back to us along with copy of passports, 2 (two) photos (4×6 cm), copy of KITAS and original reference letter from your company.
- Once your membership has been approved, our Membership Department will contact you for the payment process. We will activate your membership as soon as we receive your payment. Member is entitled to get membership card and parking sticker after their membership has been activated.
- There is a waiting list process for Non-American citizenship applications and it will take some time to process the membership application.
All non members must be signed-in and accompanied by member at all time during their visit at the Cub. Non members are not allowed to park their vehicle inside the Club premises. Guest fee applied for non member who would like to use the Club’s Facilities. All transactions made by non-members must settled by cash.
Temporary suspended due to the pandemic
The Club offers more advantages besides its facilities and services, including : FREE WIFI, Kid’s Room, Youth Room, Playground, and many more. The club also have Reciprocal agreement with the following clubs below:
- St. James Hotel & Club, UK
- The Lansdowne Club, UK
- The Hollyburn Country Club, Canada
- Toronto Lawn Tennis Club, Canada
- The Vancouver Club, Canada
United States :
- Athletic Club of Colombus, Ohio
- Marines Memorial Park, California
- Club Corps, USA
- The Pacific Club, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- Public School Clubs of Adelaide, Australia
New Zealand :
- The Canterbury Club, New Zealand
- The American Club Hongkong
- The American Club Taipei
- Tokyo American Club, Japan
- The American Club, Beijing
- Royal Selangor Club, Malaysia
- Royal Ipoh Club, Malaysia
- Baguigio Country Club, Philippine
- The British Club Bangkok, Thailand
- The American Club, Singapore
- Tower Club, Singapore
- One 15 Marina Club, Singapore
Club’s Rule and Regulation
Member’s must present their valid membership card to the Guard’s voluntarily upon entering the Club premises, regardless of the number of entries in day. Member’s must show their membership card when requested to do so by any authorized employee of the Club while at the Club’s premises.
Please ensure that your children don’t misbehave in the Club. Members are responsible for the behavior of their children. Kid’s Room is designed for children from 3 to 6 years old. Children above 6 years old can play at the Youth Room. All Children must play in friendly manner.
Please leave your pets at home.
No Nanny in the Club Premises
No nannies allowed inside the Club`s premises. We provide club`s nannies to take care of your Children at the Kid’s Room.
You must be 21 years old or older to purchase beer, wine or spirits at the Club.
Members may bring alcohol beverages into the Club’s premises and there will be corkage fee.
If your personal information change, please contact our Membership Department for updating your information.
Please contact our membership department for Club’s “tour” appointment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org